When you have made plans to visit Techmann remember it is necessary to get a Russian visa.
If you have a passport from the following countries no visa is required: CIS countries, Turkey, Israel, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Cuba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macau, Montenegro, Mozambique, Serbia, Thailand, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Iceland, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Peru, South Africa, Thailand, Uruguay, Venezuela, Brunei, and Hong Kong
- Send Techmann a scanned copy of your passport.
- Get an official invitation from Techmann. We will provide this to you via email. You will be applying for a tourist visa. This is standard practice we use for our partners. It is the simplest way to visit Russia. It will allow you to be here for up to 30 days.
- With this invitation, apply to the nearest Russian consulate in your country. You can either go directly to the consulate yourself or use a travel agent.
- List of documents needed at the consulate:
- Invitation letter received from Techman
- Valid passport with at least 6 months until expiration and at least two full blank pages.
- Two passport-size photos
- Russian visa application form (can be downloaded on the Russian consulate website)
- Travel documents (plane tickets and hotel confirmation)
- Prices depend on the time needed to receive your visa – this can range between 1- 15 days.
- If you plan on staying in Russia for more than 7 days you will need to get registration (usually through your hotel).
- On the airplane to Russia you will receive a small white migration card. Be sure to fill this out and keep it with you. You will need it when you leave Russia.
We are here to assist you in this process and provide accommodation support for hotel, taxis etc. If you have any questions or concerns please contact to us.